Contacts & Feedback
Your satisfaction with your experience on the Cisco Learning Network Store is very important to us and we want to hear from you. Please contact us with questions or comments using the contact information below.
Before you contact our support team, please try to follow product-related instructions on our Policies & FAQ page.
Contact Us OnlineCreate a Cisco Account:
- If you do not have a Cisco Account, please create one by visiting this page first.
- If you already have a Cisco Account and are experiencing any issue with it, please refer to Login and Account Help.
- Only if you have a Learning@Cisco Centralized Support account, send the details of your issue to email@example.com.
Open a case via the Learning@Cisco Centralized Support tool:
- Go to www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
- Select the Login link at the upper right corner on the landing page,
- Login with your Cisco Account.
- Select "My cases" at the upper right corner on the landing page,
- Select "Open a Case".
- Under "Manually Select Products", select "Cisco Learning Network Store".
- Enter the case "Title".
- Write the details of your issue/concern in the "Description" field.
- Use "Attach Documents" to upload any files or screenshots relevant to your issue.
- Click "Submit".
Contact Us By Telephone
US/Canada: 1-800-553-6387. Select option 4 then option 1. For International numbers, click here