Try a Free Evaluation of sections 1-4 of ARCH v3.0 now!
Cisco E-Learning for ARCH v3.0 an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCDP candidates for the exam topics covered by the 300-320 ARCH exam.
This course will enable students to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability.
It enables learners, applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions. The course presents concepts and examples necessary to design converged enterprise networks. In addition, it includes content addressing software defined networks (SDN). Building on the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0 course, the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus design, advanced addressing and routing designs, WAN service designs, enterprise data center, and security designs.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
- Senior Network Design Engineers
- Network/Solution Architects
- Principle System Engineers
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Internetworking technologies, Cisco products, and Cisco IOS features
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) level-of-knowledge
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) level-of-knowledge
Related Certification: CCDP
Associated Exam: 300-320 ARCH