Cisco Technology Training is an online e-learning portal that provides your network staff access to a variety of technical training modules. Including the same break-fix and new product introduction training used to train Cisco's internal technical support engineers, Cisco Technology Training offers over 14,000 training modules with content added weekly.
Cisco Technology Training benefits customers by:
- Providing content coverage over a broad spectrum of Cisco platforms and technologies
- Removing the need for travel and take time off work
- On-demand, year-round access to training
- Customer administration features such as monitoring student progress
- Online access to Cisco equipment to perform self-directed, hands-on lab practice
Access to Cisco Technology Training is available on an annual subscription basis. Developed to meet the needs of customers who are unable to travel or take extensive time out of a busy work schedule, Cisco Technology Training provides just-in-time training with each module typically being no more than 20 minutes in length.
The technical training content within Cisco Technology Training has been organized into technology packages. This enables you to select one or more packages that best fits your staff's needs or choose the All Access Pass, which includes access to all training modules.
Powered by Cisco Technical Education.