Cisco Mobile Learning Modules Retirement Notice
On December 20, 2013, the Cisco Mobile Learning Modules product line was retired and is no longer available for sale. The product retirement also means that any modules previously purchased will no longer play on any device after April 30, 2014. Current users may continue to access the Cisco Mobile Learning Modules “
Frequently Asked Questions,” and receive customer support, until April 30, 2014.
Get Started with Cisco M-Learning Video Modules
- Price - $4.99
- Content Overview - These mobile video modules feature content that maps to the learning objectives for Cisco CCNA® certification. In addition, there is a growing list of product training video modules that are related to security, voice, routing, and switching.
- Content Features - These mobile video modules contain post-study flash cards.
- Mobile Device Compatibility - Optimized for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch®, Android® devices, and *select BlackBerry® devices. Playable on Apple iPad®.
- Computer Compatibility - Modules will play on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
- System Requirements - Each mobile device requires its own specific, free video viewer application.
Get Hands-On with Cisco M-Learning Interactive Modules
- Price - $6.99
- Content Overview - These interactive learning modules feature advanced content that is mapped to the learning objectives for the Cisco CCNP® certification, the Cisco CCNP® Voice certification, the Cisco CCNA® Security concentration certification, the Cisco CCSP® certification, and the Cisco CCDA® certification.
- Content Features - These modules feature a "virtual magazine" style navigation with the ability to jump to specific points in the content, tap and flip through pages, browse through tabbed subtopics, and split up content into smaller subtopics. Each module provides a post-study interactive knowledge assessment featuring drag-and-drop and multiple-choice questions, a score report, and reference materials for further study.
- Mobile Device Compatibility - Optimized for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch®, and Apple iPad®.
- System Requirements - Requires a free Apple device viewer application.
Read the Cisco M-Learning Frequently Asked Questions document.
Apple video viewer, Android viewer
Viewer Features: My Content ratings, Catalogue, RSS feeds, note-taking feature, help tool direct feedback engine.
*BlackBerry viewer (select OS). Please check device compatibility now and read system requirements.