This is a 5- to 6-hour, on-demand training course that is designed for field support engineers working with Cisco data center system devices and operating software. Purchase covers a one-year subscription period for a single user and provides access to the most current information on Cisco products. This course is the authorized training to prepare for the Cisco CCT Data Center certification exam, DCTECH 640-893.
The course is divided into short modules and uses text, audio narration, graphical images, drawings, and video to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues–to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed time-to-resolution.
- Review Cisco data center networking fundamentals, including SAN, UTP and fiber connectors, the unified computing fabric, and server options
- Identify Cisco UnifiedComputing System (UCS) component models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces
- Understand Cisco UCS and NX-OS operating modes and identify commonly found software
- Use the Cisco Graphical User Interface to connect and service product components
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, including hot swap, with the support of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
Click to find out more about Cisco Certified Technician certification.
Cisco field support technicians and other support engineers
There are no prerequisites to participate in the training, but Cisco CCT Data Center certification requires a passing score on the RSTECH exam 640-692.
Estimated Duration: 5-6 Hours