Try a free demo for ICND1 now!
Everything you need – all in one place.
Your time is valuable – don't waste it trying to piece together random study materials when you can have everything you need in one package. Cisco E-Learning for ICND1 v2.0 is a comprehensive, integrated self-study solution designed to help you prepare for the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Exam .
This self-paced, learning platform empowers you to learn at your own pace and on your schedule. Single sign-on access to hands-on labs makes it easy to practice what you've learned and test your mastery of the concepts without ever leaving the e-learning environment. We feature more than 60 labs using real Cisco equipment* through Cisco IOS Software for a rich and seamless learning experience. Learn the essential concepts of routing and switching through a variety of real-world scenarios, demonstration videos, and interactive quizzes.
- Graded Challenge questions and labs test conceptual understanding and practical application following each section. Hints and guidance options are available for support as needed.
- Discovery labs introduce new concepts
- Instructional content is broken into smaller learning nuggets and strategically organized for optimal learning and retention.
- Demonstration and "how to" videos illustrate key fundamentals through practical application
- Strategically placed assessments designed to provide learners with feedback on their level of understanding, and links back to sections of the training where further review may be needed.
What are you waiting for? Don't miss the chance to learn more and "study smarter" with Cisco E-Learning for ICND1 v2.0:
NEW Leaderboard: Real-time ranking displays the top ten learners based on achievements and badges, adding an element of friendly competition and motivation to raise your study game.
NEW Lab Recording/Share: Option to share your lab recording with other learners for a collaborative, peer-supported experience.
NEW Labs-at-a-Glance: A consolidated list of all complete and incomplete labs makes it easy to track progress and identify areas where you need more practice.
Mobile-ready for smart tablets: Study on the go–all you need is access to the Internet.
Synchronized learning on multiple devices: Switch seamlessly between learning on your laptop or tablet without losing your place.
Gamification: Each section features badges that align to content mastery, as well as various achievement medals that reward good study techniques.
Social media link: Let your friends know how you're doing right from within the course; post a notice to Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
Bookmark: Mark important concepts or areas you need more review.
Certificate of Completion: A printable certificate of completion is available once you finish the course.
*Labs use Cisco IOS Software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and a CLI supported on IOS version 15 releases.