Try a Free Evaluation of sections 1, 2, and 8 of IINS v3.0 now!
Cisco E-Learning IINS v3.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNA Security candidates for the exam topics covered by the 210-260 IINS exam.
This course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a "real-life" network infrastructure. It focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Network Security Specialist
- Security Technician
- Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
- Principle System Engineers
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Related Certification: CCNA Security
Associated Exam: 210-260 IINS