Try a Free Evaluation of sections 1, 2, 4, and 16 of CLDFND v1.1 now!
Cisco E-Learning for CLDFND v1.1 is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing. It teaches the characteristics and deployment models of a Cloud network.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe and identify the cloud service models
- Describe and compare cloud deployment models
- Identify cloud deployment decision factors
- Identify and illustrate key features of UCS
- Define server virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Identify infrastructure virtualization
- Analyze and identify storage provisioning concepts
- Describe and compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe and compare various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- An understanding of network fundamentals
- An understanding of compute fundamentals
- An understanding of storage fundamentals
Associated Certification: CCNA Cloud
Associated Exam: 210-451 CLDFND