This is a 5- to 6-hour, on-demand training course that is designed for field support engineers working with Cisco TelePresence system devices and operating software. Purchase covers a one-year subscription period for a single user and provides access to the most current information on Cisco products. This course is the authorized training to prepare for the Cisco CCT Telepresence certification exam, TPTECH 640-792.
The course is divided into short modules and uses text, audio narration, graphical images, drawings, and video to illustrate the proper procedures for diagnosing and resolving common issues–to improve the effectiveness of field support engineers and speed time-to-resolution.
- Review networking fundamentals, including VoIP, Cisco Unified Call Manager, IP phones, and video components
- Identify Cisco TelePresence models, accessories, cabling, andinterfaces
- Understand Cisco TelePresence operating modes and identify commonly found software
- Use the Cisco command line interface (CLI) to connect and service products and make basic TelePresence product adjustments
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, including hot swap, with the support of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
Click to find out more about Cisco Certified Technician certification.
Cisco field support technicians and other support engineers
There are no prerequisites to participate in the training, but Cisco CCT TelePresence certification requires a passing score on the RSTECH exam 640-692.
Estimated Duration: 5-6 Hours