Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250)
The Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250) v4.0 course shows you how to install, troubleshoot, and maintain Cisco® Meeting Servers.
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn how to install and configure Cisco Meeting Server in single combined and single split deployments, use troubleshooting tools, and integrate Cisco Meeting Server with popular communications applications.
Cisco Meeting Server brings premises-based video, audio, and web communication together to meet the collaboration needs of the modern workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on expertise installing Cisco Meeting Server in single combined and single split deployments
- Troubleshoot Cisco Meeting Server installations with troubleshooting tools
- Integrate Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco TelePresence® Video - Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Microsoft Skype for Business
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single combined server deployment inside the enterprise
- Use the tools provided for troubleshooting
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single split deployment that extends access to outside the firewall and that links to other internal Unified Communications applications.
Advanced Services Education Virtual Live Classroom Training