Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201)
The Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201) v1.1 course provides an analysis of the cybersecurity landscape with an emphasis on the importance of an integrated threat defense architecture.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on practice, you will learn to deploy and integrate Cisco®’s Integrated Threat Defense solutions which include: Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Firepower NGFW, and Cisco AMP for Endpoints. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and integrate solution components with existing network services, integrate solution components with the pxGrid (Platform Exchange Grid) framework, integrate network and endpoint-based malware protection, and observation of security dataflow after the introduction of malware.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on practice integrating Cisco’s Integrated Threat Defense solutions
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise security
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the network security landscape and the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solutions
- Describe the key components of the ITD solution and their use in the network
- Configure the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for a baseline of operation in the ITD solution
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Stealthwatch® and Cisco ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Firepower® and ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between Cisco Firepower and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
Advanced Services Education Virtual Live Classroom Training