NSO Advanced for Python Programmers (NSO300)
The NSO Advanced for Python Programmers (NSO300) v3.0 course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Learning@Cisco.
The course introduces learners to developing advanced services using Cisco NSO programmability with Python scripting.
The primary audience for this course is system installers, system integrators, system administrators, network administrators, and solutions designers.
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge and skills that can be obtained by attending the Cisco NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201) class or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of the Cisco command-line interface (CLI)
- Basic knowledge of the CLI of UNIX-like operating systems
- Basic knowledge of YANG data modeling
- Basic knowledge of Java or Python software development.
Module 1: Cisco NSO Programmability, NSO Application Framework, NSO Python Scripting, NSO Python and Template-Based Service, Resources.
Module 2: Augmenting Cisco NSO Service, Service Lifecycle and Integration Options Overview, Greenfield Layer 3 MPLS VPN Service, Brownfield Layer 3 MPLS VPN Service.
Module 3: Managed Services, Managed Services Overview, Stacked Service Design Overview, Design-Managed Network Services, Scaling Service Orchestration.
Module 4: Cisco NSO Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Orchestration, ETSI MANO, Cisco ESC, Cisco NSO Orchestration.
Advanced Services Education Virtual Live Classroom Training