Contacts & Feedback
Your satisfaction with your experience with Learning and Certifications is very important to us and we want to hear from you. Please contact us with questions or comments using the contact information below.
Before you contact our support team, please try to follow product-related instructions on our Policies & FAQ page.
Contact Us Online
Create a Cisco Account:Please create a Cisco account here: Create Account If you are experiencing any issue with your Cisco account, please refer to Login and Account
Open a case via the Learning@Cisco Centralized Support tool:
- Go to www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.
- Select the Login link at the upper right corner on the landing page,
- Login with your Cisco Account.
- Select "My cases” at the upper right corner on the landing page,
- Select "Open a Case”.
- Under "Manually Select Products", select "Class Support/Training;.
- Enter the case "Title".
- Write the details of your issue/concern in the "Description" field.
- Use "Attach Documents" to upload any files or screenshots relevant to your issue.
- Click "Submit".
Send us an email:
If you are unable to open a case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note: We will request you create a case if you have not already, so please Open a Case in our Centralized Support Tool and only use email if the tool is not working.