Cisco Exam Review: SCOR
Access Duration: 180 days
CCNP/CCIE Security - Core
Cisco Exam Review: SCOR
The Cisco Exam Review: SCOR helps you prepare to take the SCOR exam. As you approach your exam date, you can use this practice tool to help prepare for the exam. It will also help you to identify any gaps in your knowledge or areas of weakness that you should focus on before taking the live exam.
In this exam review, you will answer approximately 75 questions out of a total pool of nearly 200 questions. Each question is designed to evaluate your proficiency in core SCOR areas.
After completing the exam, you will be provided with a score report and the ability to review your answers.
To get the most out of this exam review, you should have a solid understanding of the following topics:
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Describe Cisco secure site-to-site connectivity solutions and explain how to deploy Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI)-based point-to-point IPsec VPNs, and point-to-point IPsec VPN on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Describe and deploy Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describe how to configure 802.1x and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defenses on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS Software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment